Information pursuant to EU Regulation no. 679/2016
LARA BELLINI SRL with registered office in Milan, Via Francesco De Sanctis 32, and CF 09919660960, operational and administrative headquarters located in Italy, in Milan, Via Francesco De Sanctis 32, (hereinafter “Owner”), informs, in accordance with art. 13 and 14 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”), that personal data are acquired together with the registration to the selected services, also with the aid of electronic tools, directly from LARA BELLINI SRL and / or through third parties, for the purposes set out below :
|PURPOSE||DATA PROCESSED||LEGAL BASIS||LAST TERM OF CANCELLATION OF DATA|
|1. Purposes strictly connected and necessary for registration to the site http: //www.larabellini.it to the use of the relative services, to the execution of the contract and to the fulfillment of the law. Without these data it will not be possible to provide the requested services. Therefore, any refusal to provide such data may determine the inability to use these services.||Personal and contact details. Larisa Nekic, CF NKCLRS82P46Z149J, Italia, Via Francesco de Sanctis 32, Tel. 02/89410387, Cel. +39 3355661713, firstname.lastname@example.org||Contract of which the interested party is a party.||6 weeks|
|2. Purposes related to administrative management, accounting management, payments management.||Personal and contact details. Larisa Nekic, CF NKCLRS82P46Z149J, Italia, Via Francesco de Sanctis 32, Tel. 02/89410387, Cel. +39 3355661713, email@example.com||Obbligo legale||Terms of legal obligation of conservation (currently 10 years from the moment of termination of the contractual relationship).|
|3. Purposes related to the treatment of health data for diagnosis, treatment and therapy and scientific information and communication to third parties of data suitable to identify the state of health in cases of emergency.||Personal and contact details. Larisa Nekic, CF NKCLRS82P46Z149J, Italia, Via Francesco de Sanctis 32, Tel. 02/89410387, Cel. +39 3355661713, firstname.lastname@example.org||Consent art.9 comma 2 letter a – Reg.UE 679/2016 – GDPR||6 weeks|
|4. Business purposes, direct marketing, indirect marketing, and for market research.||Consent art.22, comma 2 lett.c – Reg.UE 679/2016 -GDPR|
|5. Profiling purposes for consume analysis and consume choices.||See analitycs and cookies|
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 1, 2, 3, is not optional but necessary to execute the contract; the refusal will make it impossible to use the services offered; while the provision of data for the purposes referred to in points 4 and 5 is optional and may be used with prior written consent; in case of lack of consent, it will still be possible to use the LARA BELLINI SRL services, but the data can not be processed for the purposes described in this point.
The Data Controller of personal data is LARA BELLINI SRL, responsible for the legitimate and correct use of personal data, which you can contact for any information or request at the following addresses:
Data Controller: LARA BELLINI SRL Registered Office: Italy, Milano, Via Francesco De Sanctis 32 OPERATIVE / ADMINISTRATIVE office: Italy, Milano, Via Francesco De Sanctis 32
CF: 09919660960 Contacts and contact details: Telephone: +39 02 89410387 Fax: +39 02 89422280 email@example.com
You may also contact the Data Protection Manager to receive information and to submit requests on your data or to report inefficiencies or any problems noticed. LARA BELLINI SRL named Protection Data Manager LARA BELLINI SRL with registered office in Via Francesco De Sanctis 32, Milano, VAT number and F.C. 09919660960, which you can contact at the following addresses:
tel: +39 02 89410387 e -mail: firstname.lastname@example.org PEC: email@example.com
In the person of the referent identified LARA BELLINI SRL is reachable with the above indicated contents.
The data will be processed in compliance with the guarantees of confidentiality and security measures required by current legislation. Your data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area. In this case LARA BELLINI SRL ensures that the processing of personal data by these subjects takes place in compliance with the European Regulation 679/2016. Your data may be processed in addition to the personnel in charge of processing, including the following subjects:
1. private and public entities to carry out administrative and legal procedures in compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. No. 679/2016;
2. consultants and companies that assist the company from an IT and infrastructural point of view;
3. professionals, consortia of services and consultants who assist the company from a fiscal, commercial, legal and medical point of view;
4. subsidiaries, investee companies or associates;
5. credit institutions;
6. debt collection company;
7. insurance company;
8. other companies that collaborate with the company in the provision of services;
9. family members of the interested party and / or other subjects in the event of a medical emergency;
10. other members, associates and / or members;
11. health organizations, medical and paramedical staff;
12. judicial offices, police forces and armed forces.
The data will not be subject to other methods of dissemination.
• We inform you that you have the right to ask the LARA BELLINI SRL Owner to access your personal data, correct or cancel them or limit their treatment or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to portability pursuant to ‘art. 13 letter b) GDPR, visiting our website or writing to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
• We inform you that you have the right to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority if you believe that the processing of your personal data does not comply with the regulations on privacy pursuant to Article 13 letter. d) GDPR; • If you have given consent for one or more specific purposes, you have the right to revoke such consent at any time.